Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #43 - Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Expected Publication: April 15, 2014
Publisher: Harper Teen


The Heists were only the beginning.

Gray Weathersby escaped from the primitive town of Claysoot expecting to find answers, but what he discovered shook him to the core: A ruthless dictator with absolute power. An army of young soldiers blinded by lies. And a growing rebellion determined to fight back.

Now Gray has joined a team of rebels on a harsh, icy journey in search of allies who can help them set things right. But in a world built on lies, Gray must constantly question whether any ally—or enemy—is truly what they seem…


Ok, I'm cheating a little here because I haven't read Taken yet - though I do own it and since this isn't coming out until April 2014 I have some time to read it. 
I love the covers in this series though. =)


What's your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week?


5 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! Haven't heard of this author I don't believe. Sounds like an interesting read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I can't believe I haven't read Taken yet. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-57-gated-after-eden.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I still need to read Taken as well. I'm hoping to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to read the book 1 I have sitting on my bookshelves! These covers are gorgeous! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, but we have to wait so long for it right, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...