Thursday, 11 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 4

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.


Day 4: What's the last book you flung across the room?


I don't actually throw books across the room no matter how much I might hate them. However I do come across books that frustrate me to no end that I would love to throw, but don't, though I do scream a little at them. 

The last book that made me feel that way is a book I think everyone except me loved, and that is The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. 


Everybody freakin' loved this book. When I started reading it I thought "Yes. I understand the love, this is pretty good so far." Then the first part ended, and my dislike for the book started. Basically from pages 105 until around 358, I was wanting to throw it across the room. 

I didn't hate the book completely, but it was definitely the last book that made me feel that way. (its is here If you want to read my ranty, sarcastic review)

I look forward to seeing what books you wanted to throw. =)






4 comments:

  1. This is one of the books I'm planning to read. I hope I like it better than you did.

    Jenna @ <a href="http://ratherbereadingya.blogspot.com</a>Rather Be Reading YA</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the books I'm planning to read. I hope I like it better than you did.

    Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. I haven't read it yet but, I have it on my kindle. I also scream and get upset for a while after I read sometimes. This is probably the first time I have heard negative stuff about this book. Hopefully you don't have to throw any books in the future!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My post: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-day-blogger-challenge-day-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabina OMG I can't believe you disliked The 5th Wave, I quite enjoyed it. It wasn't as great as everyone said it would be but it was an enjoyable read and I think Yancey did a fantastic job in the different POV chapters.

    Day 3 & 4 Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...