Monday, 1 July 2013

July New Releases

Vortex by S. J. Kincaid
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Awaken by Meg Cabot
Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu


 Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
Quarantine: The Saints by Lex Thomas
Who Needs Magic? by Kathy McCullough
Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon


Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Til Death by Kate Evangelista


 A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Stalked by Death by Kelly Hashway
Contaminated by Em Garner
Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell


Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...