Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topic is - Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition



I'm doing this last minute (it's nearly 11pm Eeek) just because I really want to put out there the authors that I not only adored their books, but also I believe deserve even more people reading and loving them. 

In no particular order:


Heather Anastasiu
Check out the series here

Kate Avelynn
Check out Flawed here
Melanie Karsak
Katie McGarry
 Check out the Pushing The Limits series here
Brigid Kemmerer
Marissa Meyer



That's all that come to mind at the moment. I'm sure to remember more after. So that's my Top Ten Six post for today. Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by your list! =)





5 comments:

  1. Marissa Meyer! She made me realize that I can enjoy Sc-fi books :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Heard of most of these. Gave Cinder a try but it wasn't really my kind of read much to my disappointment. Wanted to like it so much, but just wasn't for me. Nice picks though!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Marissa Meyer! Definitely agree with that one :).
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I love Marissa Meyer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read the Glitch books. They seem like something I'd really like! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...