Friday, 5 July 2013

Summer Lovin’ Read-a-Thon: Day 5




Today’s Participation discussion is…
Book Shimmies!
Share your progress – How many books have you read so far? Have you gotten off track? What are your plans for the rest of the read-a-thon?
Let’s take a minute to support each other! Jump through the linky list and show your fellow readers some comment love.
So far I have only completed one book - Pivot Point by Kasie West. I'm 20% into Dare You To and on page 34 of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
I haven't had much free time and I've been so tired so I'm way behind on what I wanted to read during the Read-A-Thon. I'll now be happy if I can complete the 2 I've started. That's only 3 books in total - I read the same amount over a 4 day read-a-thon so that's a bit sad. There isn't much I can do though, I can't change the things that I've had to do.  I only have tonight and the weekend left so I'll be happy enough if I finish these 2. 



Challenge

Cover Title Scramble

May Titles:

1) hte   h5t   vewa          The 5th Wave
2) eht   scetrsahnen      The Enchantress
3) ginwre                        Winger
4) sujt   neo   skis          Just one Kiss
5) yan   shduesc  lwil   od  Any Duchess Will Do
6) ti   dha   ot   eb    ]uyo   It Had To Be You
7) tols  dan   dfnuo        Lost And Found
8) het   yelbon  gnki      The Boleyn King
9) neoc  noup   a   niprec   Once Upon A Prince


June Titles:

1) het   nomo   dan  remo     The Moon and More
2) ormts  dna  egies             Siege and Storm
3) rtas    dsceur                    Star Cursed
4) teswe  lsat   ira                 Sweet Salt Air
5) het   crenwmeo                The Newcomer
6) veorfre   oto   rfa              Forever Too Far
7) het  miatng   fo  deyrr  uanacvhga   The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh
8) wot  fo  a  dnki                 Two of a Kind
9)  neo   etswe  deri             One Sweet Ride
10) hwta  hte   kedu   sesdeir    What The Duke Desires 
11) kifagn   ti                       Faking It

July Titles:

1) fi   het  ohes   tisf            If The Shoe Fits
2) eth   eegd   fo  vnere      The Edge of Never
3) rfits  gisht   a   veonl       First Sight: A Novel
4) utre   lvoe                       True Love
5) ehtre   tletil   rdswo         Three Little Words
6) eht   gniht  si  velia         The Night Is Alive
7) feprcte  gifln                   Perfect Fling
8) scoseh  hte   gronw   ugy   veag   imh  het  gwonr  gefrni       Chose The Wrong Guy, Gave Him The Wrong Finger
9) meoh  ot   kewihsy   kecre   Home To Whiskey Creek


August Titles:

1) lafl   fo   veif                   Fall Of Five
2) wrnco    fo    gdminhit     Crown of Midnight
3) hte   desah  fo  het   onom    The Shade of The Moon
4) sero  bahrro   ni  mlobo   Rose Harbour in Bloom
5) eht   rohe                       The Hero
6) gib   ysk diwengd            Big Sky Wedding
7) yatacasw  veoc  a  ltehrse  yab   venlo    Castaway Cove: A Shelter Bay Novel
8)  siht   rilg   a   veonl        This Girl: A Novel
9) mtetapinto                       Temptation





4 comments:

  1. Great job with the scramble!!
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-lovin-read-athon-day-5-whole.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets in the way! There are weeks that I am happy to read half a book. LOL. You will get there. Keep up the great work!

    Amazing job on the scramble too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay! You still have time to read all those lovely books. :D How was Pivot Point? I bought a copy, but I haven't touched it yet. XD The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight's a personal favorite, mostly for the british boy. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I hope you are having fun this week. Thanks for participating in my challenge and Summer Lovin'.

    Happy Reading!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...