Saturday, 13 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #49


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

For Review
Parasite by Mira Grant
Purchased



The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Adorkable by Sarra Manning



In The After by Demitria Lunetta
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn


The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan
I purchased this on a whim. It was .99c on Amazon.

won
in the Summer Lovin' Read A Thon =D


Feudlings by Wendy Knight



That's all for me this week (and last week since I didn't do a post last Saturday). So much for not buying books and adding to my never ending physical pile of books in my house! Oh well, I'm really looking forward to these ones. 
I look forward to seeing what you got this week, so don't forget to leave me a link so I can visit. =)



15 comments:

  1. Great haul this week. I really want to read The Distance Between Us. I loved Adorkable and Another Little Piece. I have Parasite on my TBR list. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Adorkable. It was really cute. The other books you've got look awesome too, especially In the After. Nice haul and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Distance Between Us was a really cute book! I really enjoyed it. In the After was also a really interesting book. Hope you enjoy all your lovely books!

    Happy reading!

    Here's my haul : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-haul-weekly-recap-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Congrats on your win! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! I read Parasite and I loved it :)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHh I can't wait to read Parasite! I liked Mira Grant's Newsflesh Trilogy a lot! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul of books. Parasite sounds good. I still need to read In The After You got an excellent assortment of books this week. Come visit me as well here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com I moved the blog


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul!! Another Little Piece and Distance Between Us are on the top top of my to buy list! They look so good! Can't wait to see what you think :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for The Distance Between Us! Doesn't it look like the perfect summer read? o:
    I've heard good things about In the After too. I hope you enjoy that one!
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Distance Between Us is totally adorable! I read it last week and really liked it. It's the perfect summer read. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the After is one I can't wait to try out! It a great book trailer! Did you see it? Loved it! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Distance Between Us is amazing and I also got In The After this week. Adorkable sounds really fun, too :) Enjoy all your books!
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some great books this week. Here is my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got In the After this week too! Here's hoping we both like it! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...