Sunday, 7 July 2013

Summer Lovin’ Read-a-Thon: Day 7




Today’s Participation discussion is…
Graduation Day!
List your accomplishments, big and small.
Did you make some new friends? Call them out.
Then hop around and congratulate the other participants on their successes.
I wanted to read at least 4 books but I couldn't even manage that. I'm a little disappointed but there isn't much that can be done about it. 
Currently ReadingUnravelling, by Elizabeth Norris & Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Pages read: 506
Books readThe Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, Pivot Point by Kasie West

I've chatted with a few people (and I owe some people some comments - I'll be there soon! Promise!!), I wish I could have spent more time on Twitter getting to know everyone but it was one of those weeks where I just haven't had much time. 




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I didn't finish all my goals either. Haha! But I still had fun anyway. I hope you did too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey finishing some books is better than none right?! And if you had fun then all else is irrelevant! :)

    I'm happy you participated as much as you could and you made a few friends along the way!

    Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat. and a Pink Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well reading books and finishing those is better than none at all. I hope you had fun participating. :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...