Friday, 12 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 5 : Recommend a tear jerker

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.



Day 5: Recommend a tear jerker.


 I have recently purchased a few books that would fit in this category based on what others have said about them. However I haven't read them yet. The only ones that I have read that were emotional and I did shed a few tears for were Flawed by Kate Avelynn and If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch. 

Flawed won't be for everyone. It talks about terrible issues but I was so drawn to the characters and felt for them and what they went/go through that it was a bit of a tear jerker (especially the ending). 

If You Find Me is about abuse and neglect but the characters are amazing. You could feel the strong  relationship between Carey and Jenessa and there are moments that make you feel raw. 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read either of these books, but I'll have to add them to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...