Monday, 1 July 2013

Debut-a-Thon: Wrap Up




I didn't get to read as many as I wanted, but I did manage to clear a review book and a book off my TBR shelf, and started a library book that is due back soon. I wanted to read more of it but I fell asleep. 

What I did read:
Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis 
The Ward by Jordana Frankel

What I started:
Pivot Point by Kasie West

Total pages read: 891

I had so much fun doing this read a thon that I've signed up to the Summer Lovin' read a thon for this week.

Thanks so much to Amber at Books of Amber for organising this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...