Saturday, 27 July 2013

Stacking The Shelves #51


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Purchased
This is my bargain book haul! I got onto an Australian bookseller  Booktopia, and went through their bargains. While I had to pay $6.50 for postage, I still got 11 books (a couple for my son that aren't here) for $30 odd so even with postage it was cheap. 


Glass Houses by Rachel Caine ($6.25)
A Desirable Residence by Sophie Kinsella (as Madeleine Wickham) ($5.90)
The Repossession by Sam Hawksmoor ($5.50)
Graveminder by Melissa Marr ($3.50)
Fateful by Claudia Gray ($1.95)


The Nameless Day by Sara Douglass
Darkwitch Rising by Sara Douglass
The Hunting by Sam Hawksmoor

Would you believe these 3 only cost $1 each. How awesome is that!

For Review


Banish by Nicola Marsh

Thank you Harlequinn Teen Australia!


So that's it for me (and my ever growing list of books to read). I have officially run out of shelving space. I really need to go buy different shelves so I can organise them better, and hopefully gain more room (I have more books on their way, but shhhh we'll talk about them next week lol). 
Leave me a link so I can check out what you got this week, and happy reading!!




19 comments:

  1. Fateful looks good and you have some great bargains there :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Banish but it looks interesting! Also, I need to check out Sophie Kinsella's other books written under Madeline!

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh very nice! Gotta love a deal! I really enjoyed Graveminder when I read it some many many books ago! Whenever it first came out! Also really enjoyed Fateful!! Such an amazing story involving Titanic and werewolves!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books! I really want to read Graveminder so I hope you read and review it soon! Check out my STS AT http://www.thefictionfairy.com/2013/07/in-my-mailboximm-was-by-kristi-at-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Graveminder. I love getting a good bargain. Great haul!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot of really great books there. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so love a good sale, on books! Great haul this week. Banish looks interesting, I'll have to check that out. Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banish looks awesome! Will def. be keeping my eyes open for it! Enjoy all you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul of books, I love the Sara Douglass books. Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    Fi @ Bookish Outsider

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover of Banish is beautiful :-) I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! Glass Houses is really good. Nice job on the Sara Douglass books for only $1 each! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really great deal for that many books. The Repossession is one I want to read but haven't got yet. I'm in the middle of reading Banish now, but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it. Nice haul and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of any of those books. I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading :) I hope you'll drop by and check out my first ever STS as a new book blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul. Some of these are new to me. Love the cover for Banish. I'm here now:

    http://grace booksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul. The Banish cover looks beautiful :)

    Here's my STS.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed reading Fateful. It's such an interesting book, I mean, what can be better than werewolves and the Titanic all in one?
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you got some great deals on those books! I've had Fateful on my shelf forever but have somehow never gotten around to it. I'm hoping to soon though. Hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoyed Fateful and Glass Houses and I hope you do too! :) Great Haul!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooohh so many exciting titles there! Never seen Banish before. Enjoy all your books!

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Book Nerd Mail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...