Saturday, 20 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 13

Day 13: Describe one underappreciated book EVERYONE should read. 


This is hard, as I have a couple but I don't think EVERYONE should read them because certain aspects of them will not be suitable for all. That's why I have picked two - sorry I cheated. 




This horror/zombie story is captivating, fast paced, interesting and well written. If you like this genre I highly recommend it. It's not a typical zombie novel, there are some twists and there is more to it.















This heartfelt contemporary deals with incest and I can understand that it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but if you can handle the incest (which isn't over the top, overly graphic, or throughout the entire story) it is definitely worth a read. It is emotional and heartbreaking.   







These were two of my favourites last year, and are still two of my top picks. 
Want some more that I think deserve recognition check out my Top Ten Tuesday post. ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a great challenge. Darn...how did I miss this.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about The Havesting. Definitely going to add it to my tbr.

    Ashley @ The Book Addict's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about The Havesting. Definitely going to add it to my tbr.

    Ashley @ The Book Addict's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...