Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #41 - Find Me by Romily Bernard



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Expected publication: September 24th 2013 
Publisher: Harper Teen



"Find Me." These are the words written on Tessa Waye's diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa's just been found...dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target. Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick.

Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick's deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she's going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal.




I've seen a few really positive reviews about this already and it does sound different and interesting. 


What's your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week?

9 comments:

  1. That's a super cool cover and it sounds so intense! Good pick!

    Check out my WoW:
    Amber @My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh very nice! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that sounds very mysterious. New to me, but I think I will add it to my list.

    My Waiting on Wednesday


    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely sounds different and intriguing! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's our WoW this week.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds creepy! But I'm interested!

    Check out my WoW here and don't forget to enter my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your interest in FIND ME, Sabina! I have the first three chapters on my website (http://www.romilybernard.com/portfolio/find-me/) so feel free to check it out, see if FIND ME's your kind of thing.

    My Waiting on Wednesday is the second book in the MADMAN'S DAUGHTER trilogy. Yeah, I know, it's a long way to Jan/Feb, but I'm still excited for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really creepy! I haven't heard of this one before but it is intriguing and I'll be checking it out.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good mystery and I am always up for a good one. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds really good! I love the cover; it's really cool. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...