Friday, 19 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 12

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.

Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?


Seriously I wish I knew. I suffered last semester pretty bad.

When I'm stressed for time or don't feel like posting, the first thing to suffer are the reviews. I hold off on them until I feel like putting them together. It's to the point that some are taking months to write up. 
At one point I signed up for most cover reveals, blitz posts and tours that would suit my blog to so there was content (interesting content though) on the blog because I just didn't have the time to put into the blog myself. 

Now I'm trying to get content, not tours or the likes, my content in draft form on the blog. That way I will have content I can publish when I need it, rather than stressing about getting content up. I did a lot of it yesterday, and I'm planning to pre write the reviews I haven't done for over the coming few weeks - spreading some reviews around. I'm not making all the draft posts publish ready just the basics, that way when I am pushed for time, or not feeling like it, I can still do it with only half the work I use to have to do. Hopefully I won't be so bad then this semester. 

So I don't have an actual idea of how to fight the fatigue but I'm hoping that my fore planning will lessen it at least. I just know that I don't want to stop, and I definitely don't want to take a break (I might not come back to it, I'm like that. lol), but I just need to plan better I think. 


Oh, and yes I missed Day 11 - I couldn't single out 5 posts as I feel I need more original content first ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Sabina don't worry about missing Day 11, I actually had it drafted and didn't post it and before I knew it, Day 12 was here so I just combined the post.

    I really like your technique, I kind of do something similar but I really should draft up more posts for the days/weeks where your not really into creating new posts...fantastic idea!

    Day 11 & 12 Book Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...