Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Day Two & Update



Today’s Participation discussion is…
Must-Have Summer Reads
Tell us which books are on the top of your must-have summer reads list. They can be books you've read and recommend others to read, or books you want to read.
I don't normally seek summer themed books to read. I'm a mood reader, and it depends what I feel like reading. 

Over my summer winter break (it's only 3 weeks long) I'm looking forward to reading some books that have been on my shelf for a while, plus some review books:

Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Contaminated by Em Garner
Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

Recommendations for summer reads: 

Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis 
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Pivot Point by Kasie West

And if you are inclined to adult books/chick lit - anything by Sophie Kinsella. They are a light and humorous read. 


Update:

Tuesday
Currently Reading: I'm STILL currently reading Pivot Point (It's a slow start - lack of reading time so far this week)
Pages read: 
Books read: -


1 comment:

  1. Sabina, nice to meet a fellow Aussie blogger. I'm a new follower.

    Great list of books. I'm also looking forward to reading Prep School Confidential, I also love Sophie Kinsella books.

    My Day 2 Participation Post post

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...