Monday, 22 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 15

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.

Well today is the last day of the challenge. I have certainly enjoyed participating, and thanks to April at Good Books and Good Wine for creating it.



Day 15: Who are your book blogging mentors?


I don't really have mentors, but there are some bloggers that I love the content of, and have done since I started. Namely:
(I realise they have more contributors now, but they were there first when I started.)

Oh I'm sure I could name more, but we'd be here forever. All these girls are fantastic, and if you haven't checked them out before, you should now. =)




1 comment:

  1. Great post! I agree, I didn't really have any mentors but there are a few bloggers that have fantastic blogs and I definitely look up to them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...