Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topic is - Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books



I've picked ten endings that I love, for various reasons - heartbreaking, positive, or lovely, for my top ten. I don't want to spoil any stories, so I'm only providing the covers. 





So that's my Top Ten post for today. Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by your list! =)



















4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Pivot Point. I've heard so many good things. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I want to read every single one of those books... Of course now I want to read them even more because I'm seeing them on so many lists today.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I loved Divergent as well! Still gotta read Insurgent soon so I can be prepared for Allegiant!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cinder, I loved the ending! I still need to read Scarlet, I'm really bad at reading sequels :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...