Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #21: Black Out by Robison Wells

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







 Expected publication: October 2013  
 Publisher: HarperTeen

Laura and Alec are trained terrorists.

Jack and Aubrey are high school students.

There was no reason for them to ever meet.

But now, a mysterious virus is spreading throughout America, infecting teenagers with impossible powers. And these four are about to find their lives intertwined in a complex web of deception, loyalty, and catastrophic danger—where one wrong choice could trigger an explosion that ends it all.

When I first read this I thought of the virus that gave some kids powers in Darkest Minds. This does sound a little different and I truly hope it is. The whole virus infection thing is right up my ally. This sounds like something I'd enjoy. Shame its so long before it's released! 


     What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  



12 comments:

  1. OOh that sounds exciting! Hope you love this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another Aussie blogger. New follower.

    Happy Wednesday.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really great! Thanks for sharing :-)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! Actually, it sounds like it's going on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover is so amazing! Definitely adding it to my list too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome!! Great cover too. Thanks for sharing! I'll be adding it to my TBR list right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds AMAZING. I really want to read this book!!!! I need to add this to my TBR.
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that looks like a cool read! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an action packed story! Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is new to me, so thanks for pointing it out! I've added it to my tbr. I'm all for post-apocalyptic reads like this one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...