Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Top Ten Favorite Romances




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Romances.

I haven't read many books that have a romance aspect to them, so my list is more the chemistry between them.

In no particular order:
















1. Poppy & Sam (I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella)

2. Katsa & Po (Graceling by Kristin Cashore)

3. Sarah & Sam (Flawed by Kate Avelynn)

4. Scarlet & Wolf (Scarlet by Marissa Meyer)

5. Hermione & Ron (Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling)

I'm sure I've forgot some but they are the first that comes to mind.

What is your top ten this week? I'm looking forward to seeing everyones answers as I can pick up some more great reads! 
Leave me a comment so I can visit yours. =) 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Scarlet! I loved Cinder and a good romance is never wrong! Great list.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...