Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors
In no particular order:



I read The Harvesting for a blog tour and I'm so glad I did. This is one of my favourite reads this year. I absolutely loved it and if Melaine's first book is like this they can only get better, right? So of course she would make this list.  











Marissa Meyer was always going to make this list. I adored Cinder last year and loved Scarlet even more this year. I'll read anything she wishes to write. 










Kate Avelynn was another debut author I read at the end of last year that I absolutely loved. Her writing took me on an emotional roller-coaster. I'll happily read other books of hers. 





Yet another new author, Alexandra Bracken, I read last year that I loved the writing style and loved the book. I can see me loving anything she puts out. 










Stephen King has been a favourite author of mine since I was a teenager. I haven't read everything he has written, but I've read a lot and I'm never disappointed.




Another debut author, Brigid Kemmerer, that I read last year and adored. While I haven't read the second book I have it and I'm sure I'll love it, along with anything else Brigid writes.  

 I haven't read the Iron Fey series, though I have it, but I loved The Immortal Rules and The Lost Prince. I'm sure when I get around to reading the her other books my view on Julie's writing wont change.
 

I have loved Sophie Kinsella for many years and her books never disappoint. I read her last release I have your number and it was fantastic. I'll always love her books. 









I have read the first two books in Rebecca Lim's Mercy's series and I enjoy her writing style. I have the last two books to read, but I'm sure she wont disappoint. 











I have recently finished Pushing the Limits, and Katie McGarry is definitely on my favourite authors list. This book was fantastic. 










I look forward to seeing all your answers, and getting to add more great authors to my TBR pile!! =D











5 comments:

  1. I love that you have Alexandra Bracken on your list!
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesdays Post
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on Marissa Meyer. The Lunar Chronicles is a fabulous series that seems to get better with each book. I'm dying to see what happens next in the series.

    Glad to have found you via TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have Julie Kagawa on my list. I loved her books. I really need to check out Marissa Meyer and the Lunar Chronicles!

    My TTT

    Jessica@ Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll absolutely read ANYTHING Julie Kagawa writes! I still need to read my copies of Pushing the Limits, and Cinder! AND I need to read The Darkest Mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved Flawed by Kate Avelynn so much. It tore me apart emotionally! I totally forgot Katie McGarry! I loved Pushing the Limits, and I know Dare You To will be equally as amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie @ Tar Heel Bibliobabe :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...