Sunday, 31 March 2013

Weekly Wrap Up - March 24 to March 31

Firstly, I've read a lot of bloggers say that Google reader is ending, and that GFC probably wont be far behind. I've then seen a few blogs I follow join Bloglovin'. I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to add to Delirious About Books so you can now follow us there as well. Button is on the rightside bar with the  rest of the following options. =)
Now....
This past week on the blog...
Sunday 3/31
Saturday 30/3
Friday 29/3
Thursday 28/3
Wednesday 27/3
Tuiesday 26/3
Monday 25/3
Sunday 24/3

There are several giveaways going on. Check here for all the details.

Coming up this week on the blog...
   Book Spotlights

Violet Dawn by Lynn Rush 
Journey of a Thousand Eyes by Innovera Yakov

Sprung by Kelbian Noel
Bitter Angel by Megan Hand

Author Interview
And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry


There will also be some more giveaways and a few more reviews. 



I hope you have all had/having an awesome weekend! 
Happy reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...