Monday, 25 March 2013

Spotlight: Tomorrow’s Dead by Celis T. Rono





Title: Tomorrow’s Dead 
Author: Celis T. Rono
Published: December 13, 2012
Series: Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles, book #3
Genre: Urban Fantasy


Downtown Los Angeles is on the mend. An alliance of revolutionary vampires and humans has freed blood slaves, wiped out master vampires that ruled by fear, and is bringing the city back to life. 

Kaleb Sainvire’s goals have been met, but he is miserable. 

In this third novel of the Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles, Sainvire lures Julia Poe back from her early retirement on Catalina Island to take on vampire threats from San Diego, San Francisco, and even within his own ranks. Still shaken from a shot in the heart a year ago, Poe is not ready to unite Downtown factions or face Sainvire again. However, she has little choice in the matter and must wipe up the mess around her.


Buy Link


Author Bio
Celis T. Rono studied English and Sociology.  She is a voracious reader of American Literature and is a movie buff.  This is her first novel.  She is currently working on the sequel to That Which Bites.  Celis lives in downtown Los Angeles.

Series
Book 1
Book 2

















Buy Link


1 comment:

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...