Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Recommend The Most




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Today's topic is -  Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most

I haven't got 10 books, but 2 are series so, yeah. In no particular order:
Covers link to Goodreads. 

A emotional, heartbreaking and sweet contemporary story. 

The whole series, not just this book. Great for younger and older readers alike. 

I love Sophie Kinsella's books. I recommend all of them but I picked this one as it is her recent release (2012) and was such a sweet and funny light contemporary romance. 

A fun paranormal book with humour and some swoon worthy guys. 

I love this series. I mean LOVE this series! Kick ass heroine cyborg, and swoony guys. What more do you need. 

This is one of my favourite reads. This book is exciting, unique and well-written.

A horror about zombies but with some vampires, and spirits in the mix as well. I absolutely loved it and it is definitely a favourite.

This isn't for everyone as its main topic is incest, but if you can handle those types of books, then read this. It is such a sad, and emotional read with some very beautiful moments as well.  Another of my absolute favourites.

That's my Top Ten, well eight, for the week. I'd love to know what you recommend so don't forget to leave a comment and link to your Top Ten. =)

18 comments:

  1. Great picks! I see a few of my favorites here (Harry Potter, Darkest Minds) and a few I've been meaning to read (Pushing the Limits, Cinder)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sophie Kinsella's books too. I've only read a few but the one you've put here looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is the only I read among those books, but Pushing the Limits and Cinder are on my TBR list. :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT post. :)

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading Cinder and I actually saw "I Got Your Number" by Sophie Kinsella today, she's one of my fave Authors, but alas I had to slowly walk away because I've got a mountain of a TBR pile and yet borrowing more!!! ARRRHHH!!!

    My Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Harry Potter, Cinder, Pushing the Limits and Storm! I'm also a fan of Sophie Kinsella, her books are so funny! Love your list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the books on your list, not even Harry Potter! But I own both the HP series and Cinder, and will hopefully get to read them very soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post earlier. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder, Scarlet, & HP are some of my all time favorites! And I really can't wait to read The Darkest Minds. It's sitting on my shelf just begging to be read!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the others, but yay for Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kinsella's books. I haven't read I've Got Your Number Yet, but I recommend the Shopaholic series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE The Elementals, Lunar Chronicles, and HP series. Excellent choices. And of course Pushing the Limits - I can't wait for the next one in that series. I haven't read the others, but considering half of your list are personal favorites, I'm thinking I should. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cinder is on my list too, and Sophie Kinsella's books are so much fun! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/03/25/mostrecommended/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! Love Sophie Kinsella too, 20's girl is my favourite of hers. Flawed has got my attention not familiar with it but will check it out :)

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo, Cinder made the list!! And Harry Potter 0o0 how could I have forgotten that *slaps forehead* !!! I really want to read pushing the limits since everyone says its amazing.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww yay some really awesome books on your list! Harry Potter, Cinder :) how could they not be included?
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to get my hands on The Darkest Minds. Love your list!

    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice list! I really have to get on to reading Harry Potter and the Lunar Chronicles, I own the fist book in both series but I just haven't gotten to reading them yet! (-_-ll)

    Thanks for sharing your recommendations! :)
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm thrilled to see PTL popping up on tons of lists. It was an amazing book that I forced--I mean persuaded my best friend to read. It was an easy decision to add it to my list! I have Darkest Minds sitting by my bed, patiently waiting to be read. I love me some Alexandra Bracken! :p

    My Top Ten! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously need to pick up a copy of Scarlet and the Darkest Minds, I've been seeing those all over the place! If it was TTFifteen, Cinder definitely would have made it to my list too, haha. Thanks for all the awesome recs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...