Friday, 15 March 2013

Feature & Follow #19


Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs.


Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.


It's actually getting colder here now, which is a good thing as it's too hot & humid to read outside in summer so I read inside with the air conditioning on. Now that's its Autumn I can spend some time outside without roasting. 
I don't have a favourite place outside to read. I use to like just sitting on our patio but the setting we had was too big for the space so we sold it. I haven't gotten anything to replace it. 
The only place I can think of that I'd go to read (and where my son can play) would be at the foreshore. 


Otherwise I'll just cuddle up on the sofa and read, or in bed. =)

I'm looking forward to checking out where you go outside to read. Leave your link in the comments. =)


16 comments:

  1. Woow! It's autumn where you live. Here in the netherlands we are waiting for spring to stop hiding.
    Because I really want to read outside.
    I understand that you wouldn't read outside when it is really hot. So have fun now autumn has started :D Hop you can read much outside.

    Mariska
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, us folk you live in the southern hemisphere (South Africa for me) are just gasping for winter after a hot, hot summer. I'm not an outside reader. New follower. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's nice! Yeah, I'm not looking forward to warmer weather here. It gets too hot and humid where I live so reading outside is a big no-no!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez!!! It's awesome! :D

    New follower here.. Here's my FF

    Camelle of Home Of A Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful!!!!

    Thanks for the follow

    Michelle
    http://love2readalways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice spot!

    I have The Uninvited on my shelf to read next :-)

    Old follower.- This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful scenery! If I was that close to that view, I'd spend days - DAYS I TELL YOU - just enjoying the sunshine and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!
    Followed back via GFC. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh very pretty. I love reading around green things.

    Thanks for stopping by. .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh pretty! I love that picture! I love being by the water.

    Old Follower, but now following via twitter

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a relaxing spot to read, right by the water. I could easily spend all day in a place like that!

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing blog!!!
    New follower :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the picture, :) New follower.

    Here's My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  14. The view is beautiful, I bet it's relaxing to just look at the water. I would be too easily distracted. lol
    Thanks for stopping by My FF
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks beautiful! I'm an old follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!
    Following you back now!
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...