Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Waiting On Wednesday # 25 - Fault Line by Christa Desir

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







 Expected publication: November 12th, 2013  
 Publisher: Simon Pulse

Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.

But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.

Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?

Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves

I want to know what happened to Ani! 
That cover is pretty cool too. I love the affect.  


     What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  



12 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one. Doesn't sound like my kind of read, not really one for contemps. But I still hope you enjoy this one!

    Hopefully you have other awesome reads to keep you happy since the wait is so long on this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This one sounds really good and has loads of potential! Great pick!

    Happy Reading!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-23-revenge-of-girl.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds emotional and intense. I'm looking forward to seeing so reviews. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw this one recently. i like the sound of the description. thanks for sharing.

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have this book on my to-read list and I can't wait. I'm so excited about it and I'd love to read it when it comes out. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it too.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like my favorite kind of book. I just added it to my ever growing TBR list. Thanks.

    My "Waiting On" Wednesday (#3) Ashes on the Waves
    LisaILJ @ "I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds good. I've seen it on a few lists this week. Thanks for sharing!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome awesome cover -- hadn't heard about this before, thank you for sharing!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing! Definitely adding it to my TBR. Thank you so much for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, I have an advance copy of this one from Edelweiss :D Have to get to that soon :D
    Top 10 Tuesday
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this on my TBR list. Though the blurb didn't pique my interest. But I think it's too early to judge especially with that amazing cover.


    Von
    Mr. Book Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd heard about this one before obvious since I found it in my TBR shelf but it must have fallen off my radar. I'm really happy I saw it here because it sounds so good! Awesome choice! Thanks for dropping by :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...