Saturday, 16 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves #33



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Kindle Freebie


After The Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue

I saw a promo post on Frankie's Blooding Bookshelf and read through the excerpt. I love dystopians so this was right up my alley. It is currently free on Amazon until the 17th March. 

Purchased


The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
Easy by Tammara Webber

 So much for limiting my buying of books until I read some! 



That's it for me this week. Leave a link so I can see what you got this week. =)





10 comments:

  1. OOh interesting reads! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own Easy but still haven't had a chance to read it! I'm hoping to start it soon! Enjoy, all your books!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Perks of being a wallflower :D

    Here's my STS

    Camelle @ Home Of A Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books. I've heard a lot about Easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perks of Being a Wallflower is SO GOOD! I wasn't that big of a fan of Easy, but I know a ton of people who loved it. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really surprised by Easy, it's so good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The Perks of Being a Walllflower, it looks utterly amazing!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy has been on my TBR list forever. I need to read it. I have heard absolutely amazing things.

    Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww Easy! I loved that one! I hope you fall in love with it too. Enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard so much great things about Easy already! I hope you enjoy your reads! :D
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...