Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #19 - Transparent by Natalie Whipple

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




 Expected publication: May 1st 2013  
 Publisher: HarperTeen

Plenty of teenagers feel invisible. Fiona McClean actually is.

An invisible girl is a priceless weapon. Fiona’s own father has been forcing her to do his dirty work for years—everything from spying on people to stealing cars to breaking into bank vaults.

After sixteen years, Fiona’s had enough. She and her mother flee to a small town, and for the first time in her life, Fiona feels like a normal life is within reach. But Fiona’s father isn’t giving up that easily.

Of course, he should know better than anyone: never underestimate an invisible girl.

I just love the cover of this! All those colours and the girl that's there, but isn't. And this sounds interesting and exciting. From the invisibility through to the crime and the father using her, this just feels like it could be epic. I can't wait to read this one. 


     What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  



10 comments:

  1. Wicked! I hadn't seen this one yet. Thanks!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one! But I love that cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! And the blurb, especially the girl's name: Fiona is my sixteen year old granddaughter's name!

    Enjoy.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo yes, this one definitely does sound good! Great cover too! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for this one! The premise sounds really intriguing as well! :D

    ~Allison @ Good Books and Good Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also waiting on this one. I love the cover and the premise. Plus I also know the author. I'm sure this one will be fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine so check it out

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have this one on my to-read list and I am really excited about reading it. I hope you enjoy reading it! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting synopsis and I love the cover!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover, and I think this is available on Edelweiss. Can't wait to read it.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wondered what it's like to be invisible and the crime makes it sound like it will be really intense. And I am obsessed with lights so I love the cover:D

    Great pick!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...