Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

1. Read 60 Books this year. I read 50 books last year, and I started later so I'm thinking 10 more books should be achievable even with my uni work. 

2. Meet my goals for my 2013 reading Challenges. I have 2 TBR challenges and some of the books on there I have been wanting to read all of last year and still didn't get to them. I really want to this year. 

3. Write my reviews sooner. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to write my reviews and so I put them aside to think about them but I start another books, and don't get to the reviews fast enough. I'd like to do the reviews after I finish a book, not after 4 books. lol

4. Refrain from requesting too many review books. I want to get through the books I own rather then review books or purchase more books.

5. Do more discussion posts. I'd like to have some discussion posts throughout the year here. I'm very opinionated but I love hearing other peoples views on things. If you have ideas of topics feel free to leave them in the comments. 

6. Interacting more with my fellow bloggers, and reaching out to authors and publishers. Despite blogging now for 6ish months I haven't really put myself out there in the book blogging community as much as I like.

7. Make sure I comment back more. I started off really well, visiting and commenting back on every blog owner that stopped by but then I got caught up with uni exams, and then end of year and there have been a few times I haven't gotten back to people. I'd like to go back to commenting regularly. Both on their blog and mine. =)

8. Get through more of my TBR pile I have sitting here. 

That's it's for me I think. 


What is your top ten this week? Leave me a comment so I can visit yours. =) 


6 comments:

  1. love the goals, they are very relatable!
    also following you, you've got a cool blog! aww and you are from australia -that is so cool, need to go there one day :) xx

    www.lulufrancesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read more books is definitely on every bibliophile's goals. We can never be satisfied... which I think isn't bad in our case. I think. Ha, I am biased. Great goals! Good luck accomplishing them!

    Gellie @ A Discombobulated Balladry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list... I really need to do number 4 too: stop requesting so many ARCs. lol

    Good luck on reaching all your goals!

    My Goals

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done any discussion posts before, but it sounds like something that I'd like to try out in 2013 too. Good luck on all of your goals :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals. I have learned not to request too many books. It keeps things so much more enjoyable when I am not overrun with books that I have to read within a certain time. I do wish that the publishers would give their yays and nays sooner. I have requested books and after not hearing back from PR and then end up getting approved for too many. I just don't request many anymore. Best of luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...