Saturday, 19 January 2013

Stacking The Shelves #25



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Bookfest 
in Aid of Lifeline

Today hubby and I headed off (child free - thanks to Nan) to the annual Bookfest held by Lifeline.

Photo from Lifelines facebook page

I managed to get quite a few, so this is going to be a rather long haul.


Marked by P.C. & Kristen Cast
Betrayed by P.C. & Kristen Cast
The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan
Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks
The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
I am so happy with this lot! So many I have wanted! =) Especially Uglies - I've borrowed it 3 times from the library and still haven't been able to finish it.


Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Private Eyes by Jonathan Kellerman
A Cold Heart by Jonathan Kellerman
Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
Storm Born by Richelle Mead
Pandora by Anne Rice
The Front by Patricia Cornwell
The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell


Bad Love by Johathan Kellerman
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
Mercy by Jodi Picoult
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Cell by Stephen King
Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Was so happy to find this one!)
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (and this one!!)
For Review


The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

Thank you Allen & Unwin and The Reading Room!!



Hooked by Liz Fichera

Thank you to Harlequin Teen and The Reading Room!!

Hooked is probably better recognised by this cover: 
I like the cover I got better then this one. 

That's it for me but I'd love to know what you got this week so don't forget to leave me your link so I can visit. =)

19 comments:

  1. So many books!!! <3 I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Before I Fall! I really enjoyed it when I read it! Happy reading!

    New follower via GFC :)

    My STS: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to a Bookfest type thing but never have. Mainly because I HATE crowds and I have no transport :( Maybe one day I'll go, even though it's not good for my bookshelves and pockets...

    Anyway, quite a few of the books you've bought are on my To Read list. Some I have read and loved. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH! You'll be busy for a little while :) Wish we had stuff like that going on around where I live... Looks fun! Enjoy :)

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a haul!! That's like several TBR piles there!! I can never stack my books very high or else they fall over, so I literally have like 7 TBR piles around my room!

    Hope you enjoy all these fabulous reads as you get to them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's an impressive haul!! So many awesome books! I love going to book conventions and that one looks like a lot of fun =) I hope you enjoy everything =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. That's very impressive indeed. I don't go to a lot of book affairs. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Your reading AWOT!! I loved those books, I just bought the 14th in series A Memory of Light!! I've been waiting for my upcoming trip to read it (i'll just be taking my kindle :D) I hope you love it! I also see Bloodlines in there! I just finished The Golden Lily and can't wait for Indigo Spell. I hope you read A Vampire Academy! So excited for you hah. Happy Reading!!

    my StS

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at that haul! *wipes drool away* Congrats on your child free day out and on all of your great books. Book fest? Oh, yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Amazing stacks, so many books that I want to read, and a nice mix of genres. Enjoy!
    Here is my StS post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul!! I LOVE Jodi Picoult's books! Enjoy :)

    My book haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/massive-christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you walked away with so many books! I'm really looking forward to starting Hooked! Enjoy all that you got! Thanks for sharing and happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Tons of fabulous books. I wouldn't even know where to start. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I hope you love all of your books! Hooked is really good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved Before I fall, and that looks like an awesome fest!
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am speechless. Wow, that is one heck of a haul! You're so lucky to go to Bookfest, you got some amazing books, including Uglies, Before I Fall and Bloodlines! Enjoy them all! :D :D :D

    Here is my book haul post: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, awesome haul!!! I'm so jealous of that book fest, that would be so fun :D Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is official an awesome haul!
    Some really great reads here -- I hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you'll be busy! I agree-- you got the better Hooked cover. I hope you like Before I Fall. Lauren Oliver is one of my favorite authors.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...