Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #18 - Acid by Emma Pass

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




 Expected publication: April 25th 2013  
 Publisher: Random House

ACID - the most brutal police force in history.
They rule with an iron fist.
They see everything. They know everything.
They locked me away for life.

My crime?
They say I murdered my parents.
I was fifteen years old.

My name is Jenna Strong.


I love dystopian and sci fi books and this sounds like it's right up my alley!


     What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  



10 comments:

  1. Nice! This looks awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I haven't heard of this one before. I'll be adding it to my TBR pile for sure! Thanks for sharing :-)
    Here's my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!! I just learned of this last week and I can't wait! OLD FOLLOWER
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that does sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for this book! I really like the tagline and the cover as well. Great choice, most definitely. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the cover :D And badass girls and oppressive governments always make for a great read.

    Awesome pick!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The synopsis is short, but some attention grabber! Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm really excited about it. It sounds amazing. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daaamn!That cover is totally kick ass,Can't wait to read this one!

    Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...