Friday, 11 January 2013

Feature & Follow #17


Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs.

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }


I'm not sure if I'd want to live in a world filled with supernatural beings mainly because I don't want to be attacked or anything like that. Witches like in Harry Potter (or Charmed) I think would be pretty cool. Especially if I had the power too. 
Supernatural powers would be awesome. =)
The other one would be dragons, simply because I love dragons. 


How about you? Leave me your link in the comments so I can see your answer, and maybe find some new book crushes. =)


5 comments:

  1. I hoped Harry Potter was real when I was younger and I'd just gotten my acceptance letter late!

    Followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Just saw a dragons pick! I said nothing too, but only because I kept thinking of negative reasons. If the supernaturals were going to be good boys and girls then I wouldn't mind at all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Answer! I'd love some magic spells every now and then!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you! ;) I'd love to have some witchy powers myself sometimes. :)

    Brandy @ My FF
    Old Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...