Wednesday, 29 August 2012

WWW Wednesday #8


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Skylark by Meagan Spooner. Also, I hate to admit this but I'm still trying to finish off Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin as well. It's not that it isn't a good book, it's just that I don't feel like reading it. I want something more action packed. 



What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Starters by Lissa Price and I loved it. My review is here

I also finished The Archived  by Victoria Schwab sneak peek eARC I received via netgalley. It's fantastic so far. The sneak peek was only 100 pages and I'm dying to read more of it!! I'll be putting up a brief review of the sneak peek in the not too distant future. 


What do you think you’ll read next?

I'll most probably read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman or Crewel by Gennifer Albin. 




Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =) 

7 comments:

  1. Hiya! I thought I was the only one who was doing a WWW Wednesday, lol :) Everyone else was doing WoW. Oh my goodness!! I'm dying to read The Archived and Crewel. *jealous* Oh well!! I have to wait like the rest of the world! Check out my WWW Wednesday.

    ~Ariella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the exact things you are feeling with Grace Unexpected. I'm going through something similar with Raven Boys. Its not a bad book but its just not what I'm looking for now or something. Looking forward to what you think of Seraphina and Crewel they are on my TBR pile too.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books you've got here! I found Skylark to be really awesome, but Crewel was a little disappointing. But you definitely have to read it for yourself! I've heard such great things about The Archived and Seraphina. Need to read them.
    Great WWW!

    My WWW is here
    - Jessie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious to see what you think of Seraphina. I've had my eyes on that one for a while.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starters sounds incredible! I'll have to look into this one! Thanks for sharing. Here's my WWW post.

    New follower :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the 100 pages of the sneak peek too, didn't read it all yet, too many other books need to be done first. I have a request in for Crewel, hope to get it. Looks good.
    Here is my post if you want to see
    WWW and WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Starters last spring and I loved it! I can't wait for Enders. It was supposed to come out in December but I think that the date got pushed forward. I should really pick up a copy of Seraphina. I wasn't so sure that I would like it, but I think I really want to give it a try. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...