Friday, 10 August 2012

Friday Book Blogger Hop #5


This hop is hosted by Jen from Crazy for Books, Thanks Jen!

This weeks question:

Who is your go-to author when you are in a reading rut?

I haven't really been in a rut this year, but I've started reading a different genre of books this year so that might be why. I use to go for a light read prior to this year, and that was Sophie Kinsella. 

What about you? Leave me a link to your answer or post it in the comments! I'd love to hear your answer. =) 

3 comments:

  1. A couple people have mentioned Kinsella. I've never read anything by her. I should probably give her a try, huh? Thanks for the reminder.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is great...I have two books I need to read of hers. Nice and light...we all need that once in a while. :)

    Stop by to see my response if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun to throw yourself into a new genre. I’m glad I dropped by from BBH. I’m your newest follower.
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...