Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7


Before I start with the Teaser Tuesday, Delirious About Books can be found on Twitter and now on Tumblr and Instagram.  So come and join me there too! =)
Now on to Teaser Tuesday.....




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

"He stormed across the room, stopping inches from me. His hands touched each side of my face. "What are we doin', Pidge?" My eyes began at his belt and then rose over the muscles and tattoos of his stomach and chest, finally settling on the warm brown of his irises. "You tell me." "
Loc 1311, 31% on my Kindle  Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire



Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here. Thanks! =)

24 comments:

  1. This sounds good! I immediately thought of Lady and the Tramp when he said Pidge, but the tattoos replaced that image nicely. My TT is Salt by Maurice Gee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I heard about this book. Thanks for sharing this teaser. Here's mine: http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesdays-august-21st.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book and its author are new to me. Sounds interesting, and I love the cover.
    My Teaser is from Vengeance is Sacred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this book! Great Tease!
    Stopping by with My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I've seen this everyday on the top bestseller list on Amazon, maybe I will get it for my kindle in read it now!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo!! He sounds absolutely yummy and this looks like a great one! I MUST get this book, ASAP! Thanks for the great teaser.

    My Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I actually just started reading this on my Kindle yesterday.

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, Beautiful Disaster!
    I've read this one and loved it. Travis is both annoying and irresistible. I hope you're enjoying your read!Here's mine. :)
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to read Beautiful Disaster but it sounds good :)

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this book! Travis....*sigh* Awesome teaser! Thanks for sharing and stopping by My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Nice teaser. Love it! :]

    ~New follower

    Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a good one. I've seen this book around and it seems to be getting popular. Thanks for stopping by my teaser. I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some great teaser that is! Hope you enjoy the book!

    My tuesday teaser is from Misery Bay by Steve Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good teaser, I've heard so many different opinions about this book!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser! Loved Beautiful disaster!

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have heard amazing things about this one. I got this before S&S got the rights but still haven't had the chance to read it! I really need to though from the sound of this teaser and what everyone is saying! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice teaser! I've had this book for quite a while now, need to make time to read it. I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm liking that teaser! Hmm... I do wonder what they will do next.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen this one around but haven't heard a ton about it. However, not sure I can read it now as Pidge is a nickname that my dad has for me. lol

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh! I like, great teaser!

    This week my TT is from a New Release, Titled “Weighted” by Ciara Knight:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...