Friday, 17 August 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #2

Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs. 


Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.

I only really follow book blogs and as I'm relatively new to blogging it makes it hard to pick just a few, when there are so many. The lovely Kat and Stephanie (and now Archer!) (Cuddlebuggery Book Blog) and Taneika (Flipping Through The Pages) were the first that I started following, which lead me to start blogging too. Others that have, and continue to inspire me are Giselle (Xpresso Reads), Wendy Mocha ღ Latte (Cupcake and a Latte), Ashleigh Paige (The YA Kitten), Loretta (Between The Pages) and Wendy (The Midnight Garden). I love them because of their honesty, content, blog designs, and friendliness. Of course I continue to come across more great bloggers and it would be impossible if I tried to list every one, but in the general course of visiting blogs there is something that can be learnt from all bloggers out there, especially when you're a newbie like me. =)


8 comments:

  1. I love The Midnight Garden and Cuddlebuggery! Their post are absolutely amazing. New follower.

    http://starrystorm.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so interesting to see the same names popping up as I go through the hop. Some special people have really made an impact. they should feel proud.

    New follower. you can find me at: http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog :D and great choices **New Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer!
    New follower via GFC.

    Here's mine:
    Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower - have a great Friday!
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower!

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower!
    I'll definitely look at those blogs!
    http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...