Saturday, 11 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves #5



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.
Guidelines:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

BOOK HAUL

I would like to say that I did really well and didn't add to my already huge pile of books to read.... but I'd be lying. Therefore without further ado ..........

For Review

Won
Thanks to Goodreads First Reads & Bloomsbury

Purchased

Free from Amazon


 
*My apologies, I had Defiance by C.J. Redwine on my list of freebies. I was mistaken. It is released 28th August 2012 and was not offered for free on Amazon. *
 If you want to know anything about any of the books, just click on the cover and you'll be taken to their Goodreads page. =)

 Leave me a comment and share the goodies you got this week, I'd love to know! =)


18 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I really want to read Defiance! I've heard great things. I can't wait to dive into The Lost Prince and Become! I got those two last week. I've never heard of some of these books but they sound amazing. I especially want to check out More and The Annihilation of Foreverland! I hope you love and enjoy these book. Happy reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice haul! I have heard great things about Skylark & I'm eager to read Burn Mark.

    Sharon - www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a collection. I've seen Burn Mark a couple of times, it looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a great haul!
    I'm jealous because I checked the ebooks on amazon.fr but it seems we don't have the same offers. I hope you'll enjoy them all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you got greats books this week :). I haven't read any of them but i'm so jealous because you got The Lost Prince and I can't wait to read it :p I have already pre-ordered a copy !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books. They all look great. I hope you enjoy them! I totally want to read The Lost Prince it sounds fantastic!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Burn Mark too! i met the author last week and she was awesome and had loads of cool information about the history of witch craft!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week! I can't wait to read Defiance! :D Thanks for sharing! Happy reading! =) My StS post! 

    Btw....I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul, I can't believe you got Defiance for free!! It is an awesome book so I hope you like it : )

    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish. I was mistaken. Defiance wasn't in my freebies when I checked my Kindle. =(

      Delete
  10. Nice Haul! I got The Lost Prince this week too and can't wait to start it :D Enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait to read Skylark and I got The Lost Prince last week and am so excited to dive into it!

    Shortskie's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! Skylark sounds really good. I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a haul! Skylark is everywhere! I can't wait to read it. And I'm currently reading THE LOST PRINCE. Julie Kagawa is still the best!

    Great books this week!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great haul!! I'm so jealous of Burn Mark! I keep trying to win it! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower. Nice haul. I just downloaded Crux too. I'm following on twitter now too. :-)
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many awesome books, especially Skylark & The Lost Prince.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-12.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...