Wednesday, 15 August 2012

WWW Wednesday #6


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?
I'm currently trying to finish off two I have started but haven't had the time to finish. Those two being: 
Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf. My review can be found here.

What do you think you’ll read next?
I have so many books to read I have no idea what I will read next. Some of the choices are:
The ones I have for review (Thanks to Netgalley, Simon & Schuster Inc, & Harlequin)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Or a snippet of the (way too many) books on my shelves. =)
Skylark by Meagan Spooner
Fated by Alyson Noel
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

Hmmm, how about a vote? You can pick one of the ones listed above for review or in the photo, or check out my TBR list on Goodreads (here) and in the comments leave me your link for this weeks WWW (so I can visit you!) and what you think I should read next! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Stormdancer. How I absolutely cannot wait for that book! I was approved on NetGalley but for some reason can't get it to my Kindle. =/

    You do have quite the ToRead List! I read Skylark and Everneath, though Everneath was one of my favorite reads so far this year. I want to read Seraphina *looks at stacks* Maybe later... : )

    Happy Wednesday, enjoy your books!

    Jessie Marie
    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books... I'll have to check out your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Fated! The cover looks fun :) I hope you enjoy all those books! Lucky ;)

    Ellen
    http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/08/www-wednesday-august-15-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd vote for Seraphina. It's a book I've had my eye on for some time.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday and Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some really nice books on your TBR pile. I'd say go with Seraphina or Skylark as they are both on mine and I'm curious how they are.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seraphina ans Stormdancer are incredible books. I can't wait to see your thoughts on it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I heard Stormdancer is awesome and can't wait to read Everneath! Looking forward to your reviews. My WWW is here:
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/www-wednesdays-august-15th/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Beautiful Distaster somewhere on my Kindle. Your post reminds me that I need to get to it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...