Wednesday, 22 August 2012

WWW Wednesday #7



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Sad to say I'm still trying to finish Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin and Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. I've kind of put them both on hold. It's just too hard to read Stormdancer on my laptop, and Grace Unexpected was just moving to slow so I took a break from it. I'm 52% through it.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I have a pile of highlights and notes to sort through before I do my review on that one. I can't even think of what to rate it! 


What do you think you’ll read next?
Thank you to those that made suggestions on last weeks post! =)
 I'm going to read Skylark first. I am part of a reading challenge on Goodreads over Spring (you can see my reading list here)and have Seraphina as one of the listed books there, so I'll be reading that after Skylark. I'm also going to finish Grace Unexpected. If I get the time in front of my laptop I'll read some more of Stormdancer too. 


Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =)

6 comments:

  1. I want to read Skylark so badly. The synopsis makes it sound really interesting and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to what you think about Skylark as its on my TBR pile. It sounds interesting.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skylark has been in my sights for a while. I'll have to wait and see what you think of it.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skylark looks very interesting. Hope you enjoy it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/www-wednesdays_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interested to read your review of Skylark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the covers for these! I can't wait to read Skylark! :D
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-www.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...