Wednesday, 8 August 2012

WWW Wednesday #5



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
 I'm still reading One Breath Away from last week, but I have recently started Grace Unexpected which is a chic lit/humourous novel and is so far sounding pretty good. 



What did you recently finish reading?
I finished an ARC of Throne of Glass which I really enjoyed and my review can be found here

What do you think you’ll read next?
Oh that's a hard one. Depending on how I fair with uni and if I finish my 2 current books over the course of this week then I will probably finish Stormdancer and one of the other ARC's. Unless something in the pile of books that I have accumulated over the past couple of weeks catches my attention.

Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Throne of Glass but would love to!
    Btw, here's my WWW Wednesdays/WoW.
    Old follower.
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot about Throne of Glass recently...its on my upcoming reads list so I hope that I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have heard a lot about Throne of Glass. Maybe the universe is telling me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, such interesting books!

    http://www.kwizgiver.com/2012/08/www-wednesday_8.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...