Wednesday, 1 August 2012

WWW Wednesday #4




WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?
Once again, thanks to uni commitments, I haven't been able to finish Throne of Glass, and I had to stop reading Stormdancer until I get through Throne of Glass. It was just too much to try to read 3 books, and it was way to slow too! lol
Therefore, I'm reading:











What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K Hamilton. I didn't really like it especially since it dragged and I just had to skim the last 100 odd pages. My review can be found here.

What do you think you’ll read next?
I know that I will be starting (finishing) Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. I also have another book that was given to me for review, Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin so I will most likely be reading that as well. 



Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =)

5 comments:

  1. I liked Guilty Pleasures but not enough to run out and read the rest in the series. I also heard that they get really weird after a bit so I don't think I'm missing much. I've never heard of Grace Unexpected but I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only heard of Guilty Pleasures--and like Irish said, I didn't run out to read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/08/www-wednesdays-aug01.html

    Happy reading!


    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throne of Glass is in my wishlist!
    Thanks for droppin by mine.
    *New follower.
    Michelle from Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Throne of Glass looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...