Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6

Before I start with the Teaser Tuesday, Delirious About Books can be found on Twitter and now on Tumblr and Instagram.  So come and join me there too! =)
Now on to Teaser Tuesday.....


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


"Before I could slip away, Goody's phone jangled, and his message button flashed fire-engine red. "Hold your caballo. It's the Batphone." Goody swiveled to face me, "Commissioner Gordon again. Wants to know if you're in."
Loc 482, 11% Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin
"The bald man howled, released his grip, and Masaro kicked the rat-faced man square between his legs. The fellow let out a high-pitched squeal and sank to his knees. Masaru dropped a hook across the bald man's jaw, sending himbackward into the bar to land on a pile of broken beach glass. He was picking up a table to clobber the rat-man when Yukiko's voice rang out over the chaos. 
"A little early in the morning, isn't it, father?" "
p.14 Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here. Thanks! =)

7 comments:

  1. What an interesting teaser! Seems like a great read....

    My tuesday teaser is from The Accused by John Grisham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teases! The first book sounds cute! LOL @ batphone commissioner Gordon calling! Stormdancer sounds exciting! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! Both books sound very interesting! Especially Stormdancer! Thanks for stopping by My TT! Happy Reading! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormdancer sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished reading "Stormdancer" not too long ago and it was pretty good. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED that teaser for Stormdancer! It sounds great, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice teasers! They both sounds interesting. thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...