Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #31 - Countdown by Michelle Rowan


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







Title: Countdown

Author: Michelle Rowen
Expected Publication: September 24, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen 
Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopian








3 seconds left to live. Once the countdown starts, it cannot be stopped. 

2 pawns thrown into a brutal underground reality game. 

Kira Jordan survived her family's murder and months on plague-devastated city streets with hard-won savvy and a low-level psi ability. She figures she can handle anything. Until she wakes up in a barren room, chained next to the notorious Rogan Ellis. 

1 reason Kira will never, ever trust Rogan. Even though both their lives depend on it. 

Their every move is controlled and televised for a vicious exclusive audience. And as Kira's psi skill unexpectedly grows and Rogan's secrets prove evermore deadly, Kira's only chance of survival is to risk trusting him as much as her instincts. Even if that means running head-on into the one trap she can't escape. 

GAME 0VER




I know, I know, another dystopian. I hope this one will be different and interesting, it does sound like it will be. I enjoyed Michelle Rowans Falling Kingdoms which was written under a pseudonym, Morgan Rhodes, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this one as much when it gets released. 



What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?  


5 comments:

  1. Nice! Been hearing about this one lately! Looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one!

    A nice pick :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this one and I already added it on my to-read list. I would love to read it when it comes out because it really sounds interesting. Great pick and thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of Dystopian, so let them come :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...