Saturday, 6 April 2013

Stacking The Shelves #36



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

Purchased
Click on picture for Goodreads page






All three of these books have been recommended over and over again and I just had to get them. 

I also got this journal. It is so pretty. 

I'm currently away but will be heading home tomorrow so I'll be responding to comments as from Monday.

That's it for me this week. Leave a link so I can see what you got this week. =)

9 comments:

  1. OOh nice! The journal is very pretty!! I have a few Disney ones I still need to fill up with something!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently finished The fault in our stars.
    WOW.
    What an amazing book :)

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is AMAZING. LOVED that one. I've been seeing Ready Player One on EVERYONE's hauls and vlogs and now I really want to read that one too! Enjoy :)

    mY Haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/04/book-haul-woot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been hearing that The Fault in Our Stars is a tear jerker, so be prepared to have tissues available. Nice haul of books.

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome book haul! I've heard of Ready Player One sounds awesome! I also really enjoyed TFiOS!

    hope you enjoy the books,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! TFIOS is an amazing book and I really really really hope you freaking love it and hope it tears you a part (in a good way) like it did me! LOL! And that journal is beautiful! Love it and your haul :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to rave with everyone else and say that I adored The Fault in our Stars. It's a fantastic book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS is great. It's sad, but there's so many moments that make you think. Think about life, mainly. It was just... beyond words. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved TFIOS! It's one of the best books I've ever read. I hope you enjoy it.

    My STS
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...