Thursday, 4 April 2013

April 2013 Releases


I'm a little late on posting this months new releases and I apologise for that. Things have been hectic here, and now on top of that I'm going away for a few days. I have 2 posts that I will schedule and I apologise to the tour organisers if they go live a little late - I'm terrible at working out the time differences and this will be the first time I schedule posts. I will still have my Stacking the Shelves post up on Saturday too, but I won't be able to comment back until next week. 

There are lots of great new releases this month. 
For more info on the title, click the book to be taken to its Goodreads page. 
Happy Reading!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...