Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Today's topic is -  Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger 

I read a lot of adult books before blogging. I discovered the YA genre after reading The Hunger Games, and I only picked that up because I saw the movie trailer and wanted to read the book before seeing the movie. I ended up reading the whole series in a few days. 

Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page.


In no particular order, my favourite books before (well, most still are) I started blogging are: 


I loved the first 10 or so books in this series , when the story line started to change (as in the main characters actual main role) I started to lose interest, but I still have the last few and plan on reading them. 




I love Sophie Kinsella and these would be my top 2 favourites by her, though it was hard to choose.



Ok, not really just the one book, more like the whole series. I just didn't want to put all the covers here.  

Another author I use to love to read, and I had a hard time trying to pick which was my favourite, but I think it was this  one as I read it when it first came out in separate novels, not the complete book and I remember that I was always waiting for the next book to come out so I could find out what was happening.

That's my Top Ten for the week. I look forward to seeing what all your choices are so don't forget to leave a comment and link to your Top Ten. =)


5 comments:

  1. eahgkja To Kill a Mockingbird! Gaaah forgot about that one!!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books, and Sophie Kinsella's books are so cute and fun! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/08/beforeblogging/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sophie Kinsella & I've Got Your Number was such a lovely read! :)
    HP is the best of course!

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hobbit is such a fantastic book. I need to check out some of Sophie Kinsella's works, they seem like such fun reads. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE seeing Harry Potter on everyones lists! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...