Wednesday, 5 September 2012

WWW Wednesday #9



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading?
I'm reading an ARC of Crewel by Gennifer Albin. 





What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Skylark by Meagan Spooner. I really enjoyed Skylark, but I haven't had the chance to write my review yet. I'm hoping to get my review up for it tomorrow. 



What do you think you’ll read next?

I'll either read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman or my ARC of The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski. It will depend on what grabs my attention most when I finish Crewel. =)



Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =) 

5 comments:

  1. I've heard of skylark before, I'd be interested in reading your review of it. :)

    New follower too. Here is my romance week! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I am soooo excited to read Crewel!! Seraphina looks like a lot of fun too - enjoy :)
    My WWW is here:
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/www-wednesdays-september-5th/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look good, will have to check them out! i'm new, check out my www wednesday :)

    theperksofbeinglav.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...