Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  



"But somehow I do keep moving forward, farther into darkness, until cold steel clamps down on my leg. I scream as it digs into my skin and beings drawing me back - back to the light and the men in boots, back to the Guild." - Loc 188 5%, Crewel by Gennifer Albin


Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here. Thanks! =)

17 comments:

  1. Cool cover and very intense teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tease! I'm dying to read this one!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, that sounds distressing! Thanks for visiting Read@UTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary teaser - the cover art is beautiful too but almost makes me feel dizzy! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an interesting teaser. The book has such an amazing cover too! Happy reading!

    It would be great if you could stop by my Teaser Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Teaser!! Thanks for sharing. I also live in Australia but down the bottom - Melbourne.(Or at the top depending on which way you view the world). If you would like to view my TT, please head over to Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard about this book, but that's a great teaser and makes the book sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. So mysterious! =)) Thanks for sharing, Sabina :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting! I have been hearing nothing but good things about this one! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/teaser-tuesday-25/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a scary teaser. It sounds like a nightmare.
    My teaser is from A LOT LIKE A LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The novel sure sounds good to me after reading that teaser! Hope you enjoy the book!

    My tuesday teaser is from Violet Fire by Brenda Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am dying to read this one! Can't wait to finally get my hands on it! Awesome teaser! :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that one surely gripped me! Can't imagine what horrors she's facing >.< I've been wanting to read this book for quite some time, hope to see your thoughts on it soon! :)

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...