Friday, 28 September 2012

Feature & Follow #8


Feature and Follow Friday is host by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and give bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs. 


Q: What is the BIGGEST word you've seen used in a book lately - that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.


Ummm, to be honest, I haven't needed to pick up the dictionary while reading of a while now. I can't even remember the last book I had like that. 


How about you? Leave me your link in the comments so I can see your answer. =)


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

    I know what you mean, without that non-fiction book, I'm not absolutely sure I would have been able to think of a word I've looked up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tough question today!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old Follower. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! It's a much quicker read when you don't need to stop. :)

    New Linky follower!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here . . . my dictionary days are few and far between.

    New follower - thanks for stopping by. Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Similar to my answer. I know what you mean.

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-and-follow-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't either til the book I just finished reading. And it was prefect for this week's FF

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neither have I, I only do when I'm doing essays. I do have a habit of checking it on my Kindle though, lol!

    New Follower... Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...