Wednesday, 12 September 2012

WWW Wednesday #10



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?

 I started Seraphina by Rachel Hartman as several people said I should on a previous WWW Wednesday post. Some of you would also know that I was struggling with reading Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff on my computer and couldn't get it on my kindle. Well it was released in Australia on the 1st Sept, so I bought it and now I can finally spend time reading it - and hopefully finishing it soon. 



What did you recently finish reading?

 I finished Crewel by Gennifer Albin which was an enjoyable read but I had a few problems with it. I also finally finished Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin. I've been flat out so I haven't had a chance to write reviews for either of them, nor for Skylark - which I finished last week - but I will have reviews for all three coming up over the next few days. 


What do you think you’ll read next?

I have no idea. I have The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski for review, as well as The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. But I also have a huge pile of books sitting here that I have been buying and not getting around to reading. Below is a small snap shot of my bookshelf of books I haven't read yet, and there are 2 books I borrowed from the library that I haven't read either. So I have no idea what I'll read next. With the amount of uni work I have and the exam period fast approaching I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get through Seraphina and Stormdancer for a while yet. =( We will see. I like challenges. ;)
 
Books featured in above photo: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein ; Uglies  by Scott Westerfeld ; The Iron King by Julie Kagawa ; Daughter Of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor ; Wither by Lauren DeStefano ; The Forsaken by Lisa Stasse ; Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi ; This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers ; Eon by Alison Goodman ; Glitch by Heather Anastasiu ; Fire by Kristin Cashore ; Everneath by Brodi Ashton ; Spark by Brigid Kemmerer ;; City of Bones by Cassandra Clare ; Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead ; Disharmony by Leah Giarratano



Please leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday. I'd love to hear from you! =)
***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =)  

4 comments:

  1. Stormdancer! Aaaah =))) I want that book so baaaaad. Happy reading, Sabina :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books on your TBR pile! I hope that you're able to get to them all soon. I'm also reading Seraphina right now, I just started it but so far I am intrigued.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my WWW Wednesday! I've heard of Stormdancer and Crewel, too bad you can't get Stormdancer on your Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my WWW Wednesday! I've heard some great things about these books. I'll definitely have to check out your review of Crewel. You've got some great books on your TBR shelf too! Happy Reading! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...