Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #2 - Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Scarlett by Marissa Meyer
Expected publication: February 5th 2013 by Feiwel and Friends

Cinder returns in the second thrilling installment of the New York Times-bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She’s trying to break out of prison—even though if she succeeds, she’ll be the Commonwealth’s most wanted fugitive.

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother and the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she has no choice but to trust him, though he clearly has a few dark secrets of his own.


As Scarlet and Wolf work to unravel one mystery, they find another when they cross paths with Cinder. Together, they must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen who will do anything to make Prince Kai her husband, her king, her prisoner.
- Goodreads

I loved Cinder and can't wait to see what happens. 

What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week? 

15 comments:

  1. I agree with this choice, can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Cinder. It's been on my TBR list forever. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also really interested in this series. :)
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely one of my most wanted. I loved Cinder and I very impatiently waiting for this one lol. Awesome pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read "Cinder." Too many books..... ;) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Cinder so I'm not really waiting on this one but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove Cinder and I cannot wait to read Scarlet :) it sounds really good! awesome pick!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Cinder on top of my TBR list. I need to get to it because Scarlet sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

    New GFC Follower. :]
    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Cinder yet. Ugh. Maybe I should read it next, but I have a reading list I should follow. Ugh 2x. Nevertheless, I'm excited for this book too. ^_^

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is my WoW too!!!

    New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So looking forward to this book. I enjoyed Cinder and can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my sister read cinder last month and LOVED it. she's been urging me to read it ever since. maybe i can squeeze it in next month, then we can both count down til scarlet comes out.

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was lucky enough to win this in a contest and I freaking love it. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of it! Thanks for sharing!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #40

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sooo excited for this book! Eek!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...