Saturday, 8 September 2012

Stacking The Shelves #8


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Thanks to the host Tynga's Reviews.

BOOK HAUL


I am still trying not to buy any more books until I get through some of the ones I have so I only have a small haul again this week. =)


Purchased
I was having problems reading the eArc I received and since Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff was released in Australia at the beginning of the month I bought it. Now I have no reason to read it! And the cover is gorgeous! The title is raised and glossy. The red leaves and model are glossy as well. The rest is matte. I couldn't leave it alone when I got it. This photo does not do the cover justice!! 

Read an excerpt of Stormdancer thanks to Tor.


Kindle Freebie
I got a few freebie's from Amazon this week as well. 






















 Leave me a comment and share the goodies you got this week, I'd love to know! =)

***If you want to learn more about the books, please just click on the covers. It will take you to Goodreads. =) 

21 comments:

  1. I am super-excited to read Stormdancer, also. It sounds so good! Happy reading!

    I hope you'll stop by and visit my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormdancer continually calls to me even as I sleep... okay, maybe not that extreme but it's definitely one I've been waiting for. Cool freebies, Sabina XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. STORMDANCER! I recently just finished it and loved it <3 The cover is gorgeous, isn't it? XD Those freebies you got have such beautiful covers! Especially Persona! I love that design :)

    I hope you enjoy reading all of these!

    <a href="http://jennireadsya.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/stacking-shelves-2.html>My Stacking the Shelves</a> • Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week! I will have to look up all your Kindle books! I hope you enjoy everything =)

    Our Stacking the Shelves =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul of books. Stormdancer does have a nice cover indeed.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard so many great things about Stormdancer, it sounds like an amazing book. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stormdancer was amazing! I loved it so much! I hope you enjoy it just as much! Happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormdancer rocks, I read it as soon as it arrived. There is a lot of description in the beginning but once you get passed that it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can hardly wait for Stormdancer either! Happy reading! I hope you'll drop by and check out my STS post for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like some good ones , I got many freebies at amazon, but didnt list them all, too many in my post as it is, lol.
    here is mine
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh Prison Nation! I got that a few months ago but haven't read it yet. But I think it sounds fabulous! Also, I loved Stormdancer. :) The first 70 pages were kind of slow and tough to read, but once the action starts, it is AAAAWESOME!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a good number of good books! I hope you like them all.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such neat freebies from Amazon! Stormdancer sounds good too, I've been meaning to buy it.
    Have a good day!
    Marian @WheneverLifeGetsTough

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! What a great collection. Hope you enjoy them all.
    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love kindle freebies on Amazon, but they are doing nothing to lessen my TBR pile. LOL! Anyway, I've been wanting to read Stormdancer, it seems like forever now! The cover is stunning! I love glossy cover. :) I hope you enjoy all these awesome books. Have a week!

    If you can stop by, here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been hearing great things about Stormdancer. I love freebies :p Persona sounds pretty good! Happy reading :D

    My showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh Stormdancer is amazing! It is a lot of information all thrown in at once, but the glossary in the back helps. And you can learn japanese words :D I really loved Bukkai..I think that's how you spell his name. Enjoy!


    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...